Stick Tennis is one of the most popular mobile games around. The game uses different controls based on your device and its specifications. You may have noticed that the game doesn’t work properly on some devices. In this article, I’ll tell you how to configure your phone so that you can play Stick Tennis using these lightweight controls:
Dragging movement left and right to stick tennis controls
Dragging the stick left and right is a great way to move the stick tennis controls around. This can be done by dragging your finger across the screen with a horizontal motion, tapping once or twice on the screen then dragging again with a horizontal motion. This will cause your player to move in that direction.
Swipe up and down to perform a forehand shot
- Swipe up and down to perform a forehand shot
- A forehand shot is a shot hit with the arm extended and the racquet face pointing forward. Forehands can be played in different ways:
- With topspin or backspin on the ball, which means that it bounces off of your strings as if you were hitting a tennis ball (or maybe even a ping pong ball) with your hand
- With power if you want to hit over 130 mph
Tapping and dragging in opposite direction of ball
A lob is a high-risk shot, but if it is successful, it can be very rewarding. When the ball is about to hit your racquet, tap and drag in the opposite direction of where you want the ball to go. This will cause the ball to drop very quickly, making it much harder for your opponent to return the shot.
Backhand slice can be performed by swiping from bottom left to top right
You can perform a backhand slice by swiping from bottom left to top right. This shot is used when the ball is above your head, and you need to hit it back over your opponent’s side of the court. If you prefer, you can also perform a backhand slice by swiping from top left to bottom right instead of the other way around.
In order to perform a backhand slice, you’ll need to have your racket positioned at an angle so that you can hit the ball with the bottom of your racket. The angle should be about 45 degrees from the ground. From here, lightly swipe down and toward your opponent’s side of the court.
Swiping, tapping and dragging are used for performing various shots in Stick Tennis:
- Dragging is used to move the stick. To do this, drag your finger across the screen from one side of the ball to another. You can also tap at different points on the screen to make it move towards or away from where you tapped.
- Tapping is used for hitting the ball when it’s in mid-air or hanging on your side of the court after bouncing off your opponent’s side of the court – just tap on it with your finger!
Stick Tennis is a very fun game to play. You can play it with your friends or family members and have hours of entertainment. The stick tennis controls are straightforward and easy to learn but they take some time getting used to them because they’re different from what you might be used in other games like tennis on PC or console. The game also allows you to customize your character’s appearance and gear, which adds another layer of fun when playing this game.